UNFORTUNATELY, THIS RESTAURANT IS NOW CLOSED.
The name simply means ‘kiss’. And the experience will virtually overwhelm your senses. Tucked within City Center in Las Vegas among the magnificent Crystals Shopping Plaza, you will find Beso…a Latin-infused steakhouse owned by Desperate Housewives star, Eva Longoria. What will you discover here? Try intrigue, romance, a supreme waitstaff, cutting edge cuisine and an ambiance so enthralling that you’ll think you’ve fallen into a dream. A very good dream.
The entire restaurant is phenomenal. From the prestigious exterior of the glass wall of windows to the luminous shimmering chandeliers dangling from the ceilings inside, this finely detailed dining establishment will envelope you with its unmistakable charm, its intimate setting and it’s obvious attatchment to all things beautiful.
Above, the cozy lounge beside a trendy back-lit bar is inviting and tempts patrons with delicious and unique cocktails and standard favorites, views of the enchanting interior of the restaurant decor, and a bright pop of color outside via the red lounge chairs on the Beso patio featuring outdoor heaters that possess the appearance of larger-than-life lamps!
Below, inside Beso in the main dining room, the back-lit bar as you enter the front door, another burst of ruby color in the open kitchen, the dramatic crystal chandeliers falling in cascades from the ceiling, and one of the cozy steakhouse-style booths along the perimeter of the dining room.
Below…the best white sangria I’ve ever experienced. The Pear & Elderflower Sangria ($15) at the Vegas Beso. I’ve enjoyed this light delightful cocktail on numerous occasion over the years, and it’s still the same crisp, alluring and seductive libation as it’s always been. Made with Sauvignon Blanc, St. Germaine Elderflower Liqueur, Cointreau, Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur, White Cranberry Juice and served over ice with a garnish of fresh mint, raspberries and blackberries. In a word…breathtaking. I especially LOVE the 24 ounce Bordeaux wine glass this refresher is served in. No wonder this is Beso’s number one selling cocktail in Vegas! Each trip we take to Vegas, this is a mandatory ‘to-do’ on our list. Even if we’re just having drinks there…I HAVE to have my Pear and Elderflower Sangria! It’s just not Vegas to me if I don’t.
Below, an interesting modern and tech-savvy approach to the traditional wine and champagne menu…it’s all on an iPad! How clever is that? We also indulged in warm fresh-baked bread and chilled butter while sipping on a couple of glasses of Champagne before ordering dinner.
Every last detail was pondered and carefully brought to fruition here. Take a look at the following photos of Beso’s cocktail napkin with it’s signature kiss imprint (I love this!), the black suede dinner menu covers that feel incredible when held, and of course, the Beso logo so craftily created in a classic scripted font…
Ready for something to soothe your appetite? Well, we’ve got you covered! Here, we ordered Beso’s Iceberg Wedge Salad ($11) and an order of the Guacamole ($10). The Iceberg Wedge was chilled and crisp with bacon, tomato, and Shaft’s Blue Cheese Dressing creatively presented. On the guacamole front, this is Eva Longoria’s signature recipe and is served in an oval container with thin crunchy tortilla chips.
Iceberg Wedge Salad & Eva Longoria’s Signature Guacamole
After having the Wedge Salad and the Guacamole as our appetizers, we decided to share the Chopped Salad before receiving our entrees. This incredible chopped salad was comprised of an Iceberg-Romaine mix, carrots, celery, avocado, cucumber and tomato then was tossed in a spectacular avocado dressing and topped with crumbly cheese and tortilla strips. Trust us…you can definitely split this amply-portioned item.
Beso Chopped Salad
My husband enjoyed the Sesame Crusted Halibut ($36). Served with grilled cactus relish, spring onions and containing a mole sauce, this menu item offered a bit of heat to it. However, the succulent tender meat of the fish offered a savory flavor sensation with the cactus relish and spring onions as a whole.
Sesame Crusted Halibut
Sharing any of the sides here is definitely a good idea, as they are enormous in size. Below, we ordered the Au Gratin Potatoes, and this massive dish of cheesy goodness appeared before us…
Au Gratin Potatoes
I decided on the Pan Roasted Diver Scallops ($36). Though served with Adobo spice, this dish was not spicy in any regard. Joined by a corn-spring vegetable ragu, peppered bacon, tomato confit and a balsamic reduction, prepare yourself for being flabbergasted by this incredibly ambrosial and tasty option.
Pan Seared Diver Scallops
We’ve thoroughly enjoyed our many visits to Beso in Las Vegas. Whether there for a long, relaxing, romantic dinner, entertaining business associates or just sipping on cocktails at the bar and on the outdoor patio, we have always had an enjoyable time.
- ESTABLISHMENT / DECOR: Enormous crystal chandeliers tumble from high ceilings above dining patrons and the cozy seductive lounge, while flickering candles and wall sconces enhance the already alluring environment. A burst of the eatery’s signature red flashes from the open preview kitchen as well as on the outside patio’s seat cushions. Prepare for enchantment, romance and a trendy upscale vibe at this fine dining establishment.
- FOOD / DRINK: Exquisite preparation, creative selections, outstanding unique cocktails and intriguing visual display of all items offered.
- LOCATION: Beso is located at 3720 South Las Vegas Boulevard in Las Vegas, NV 89109 in the Crystals Shopping Plaza inside the renowned City Center next door to the Aria Hotel & Casino.
- HOURS: Beso Steakhouse in Las Vegas is open for dinner Sunday through Thursday from 5PM – 10PM, then on Fridays and Saturdays from 5PM – 11PM. Reservations are recommended.
- SERVICE / STAFF: Camacho was our server the last time we dined at Beso. Just as his stellar service and kind demeanor was appreciated, we’ve also been happily satisfied with past service from all other servers and bar staff.
- PRICE / VALUE: Considering the quality and proportions of what we ordered, we feel that we received a fair value.
- CORKAGE FEE: $35 per bottle! But it’s Vegas…and it’s a steakhouse. Both of which tend to drive the corkage charges higher than normal.
- CONTACT INFO: This restaurant is no longer in business.
- PARKING: Valet service is available at the front of the establishment in the rounded entry drive in front of Aria Hotel & Casino, which is immediately next door to Beso.
- TOTAL BILL: We ordered a Pear & Elderflower Sangria, two glasses of Champagne, the Iceberg Wedge Salad, the Signature Guacamole, a Chopped Salad, the Sesame Crusted Halibut, a side of the Au Gratin Potatoes and the Pan Seared Diver Scallops, which brought our grand total to just over $160. Well worth the splurge, and most certainly well worth the visit!
* Menu and prices subject to change without notice.