*UNFORTUNATELY, BISTRO GARDEN’S HAPPY HOUR HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Bistro Garden in Studio City, CA recently revised their Happy Hour menu. Not only that, but they have extended the times of it as well due to it’s popularity and exciting offerings during that alluring time of the evening.
In our original article at SavorHour.com about Bistro Garden’s Happy Hour that we published on May 3, 2012, we highlighted the current menu at the time, the memorable piano playing of David Wilson on Wednesday nights, and the warm and welcoming staff within the stunning environment of Bistro Garden.
Still available Monday through Friday evenings, Bistro Garden’s new Happy Hour menu now extends from 4 PM to 7 PM and offers an array of newly designed creative culinary delights that will tempt your taste buds and keep you coming back for more. All while being entertained by the talents of David Wilson at the Baby Grand and enjoying the new 25% discount on all drinks, bottles of wine and Champagne, and bar appetizers.
Speaking of bar appetizers, we’ve tried several and can attest to the vibrant display of color and the immense flavorful sensation of each. Try Shredded Marinated Short Ribs with Avocado and Salsa Fresca on House Made Tortilla Chips ($8.50), Seared Ahi Tuna Tacos in Crispy Wonton Shells with Sesame Slaw and Mango Pineapple Salsa ($11.50), Fresh Ceviche with House Made Tortilla Chips ($10.50), Chicken Lettuce Cups with Citrus Hoisin Sauce ($9.50), Grilled Vegetable Flatbread with Mozzarella, Feta Cheese and Sun-Dried Tomato Hummus ($8.50). Still on the menu from the former menu are the Rotisserie Chicken Quesadillas and the Trio of Sliders (both now $10.50).
Marinated Short Ribs On House Made Tortilla Chips
The Marinated Short Ribs with Avocado and Salsas Fresca on House Made Tortilla Chips (pictured above and below) are one of my personal favorites. The tender short rib meat is savory and delicious while the creamy avocado and Salsa Fresca is enhanced by the delicate crunch of the house made tortilla chips it all rests on. They’re like nachos, but without the cheese! And believe us, you don’t need cheese on these tasty bites of crunchy fulfillment.
Close-Up of the Marinated Short Ribs on House Made Tortilla Chips
The Seared Ahi Tuna Tacos in Crispy Wonton Shells with Sesame Slaw and Mango Pineapple Salsa are gratifying and pleasing. Served three to an order, these were large enough to satisfy the two of us along with a couple of cocktails on a single visit.
Seared Ahi Tuna Tacos In Crispy Wonton Shells
I absolutely love photographing food! SO here’s another photo from a different angle of the Seared Ahi Tuna Tacos…the colorful array of different vegetables against the hue of the taco shells is attractive to the eye and makes me want an order of them as I write this post…
Close-Up of Seared Ahi Tuna Tacos In Crispy Wonton Shells
Here I go again with the photos…the Fresh Ceviche with House Made Tortilla Chips below is refreshing and a nice appetizer to enjoy during warm days.
Fresh Ceviche With House Made Tortilla Chips
We really like the house made tortilla chips that are served with the Fresh Ceviche dish. The crunchiness is fun and you could top these crispy delights with most anything and they would be enjoyable…
Fresh Ceviche With House Made Tortilla Chips
If you like chicken, don’t forget about the Rotisserie Chicken Quesadillas…but keep in mind the new Chicken Lettuce Cups with Citrus Hoisin Sauce also. Chilled fresh lettuce leaves accompanied by a bowl of hot ground chicken, herbs and spices and grilled vegetables tossed in a citrus hoisin sauce and served on a rectangular dish, this appetizer is a full-flavored and mouthwatering experience…
Here’s something for the pizza lover in you…the Grilled Flatbread with Mozarella, Feta Cheese and Sun-Dried Tomato Hummus…
Grilled Flat Bread With Mozzarella, Feta Cheese, and Sun Dried Tomato Hummus
We recommend stopping in at Bistro Garden to experience the new Happy Hour menu from 4 PM to 7 PM Monday through Friday. Fransisco is still the creative mixologist behind the bar and as always, will take great care of you when you arrive. Maurice, the Maitre D’ of the establishment, will assist in any way required and ensure that your involvement is seamless and enjoyable. And, of course, David Wilson will enchant you with his classic piano playing behind the Bistro Garden Baby Grand piano while you’re there. A complete experience one should not pass by, this is the place for relaxing after a long day where you will be reminded that in life it matters to have a good time.
- ESTABLISHMENT / DECOR: Classic decor and the enveloping notes of David Wison’s melodic creations at the piano will invite you to stay longer and welcome you in.
- FOOD / DRINK: A great new and inventive Happy Hour Bar Menu, updated discounts off all drinks, bottles of wine and Champagne and a couple of popular favorites from the former menu!
- LOCATION: Bistro Garden is located at 12950 Ventura Boulevard in Studio City, CA 91604.
- HOURS: Happy Hour lasts from 4PM to 7PM from Monday through Friday evenings.
- SERVICE / STAFF: Always warm, welcoming, sincere and genuinely happy to see you when you enter the building.
- PRICE / VALUE: Terrific pricing on the renovated and updated Happy Hour menu with a little something to suit anyone’s cravings.
- CORKAGE FEE: $20 per 750ml bottle.
- CONTACT INFO: Phone: (818) 501-0202, Website: www.bistrogarden.com
- PARKING: Valet Service is available behind the restaurant as well as metered parking on Ventura Boulevard and the side streets.
- TOTAL BILL: Each of the last three visits we’ve made to Bistro Garden to enjoy their new Happy Hour, we never spent over $25 including adult beverages.
* Menu and prices subject to change without notice.