On popular Royal Poinciana Way, you will find a cozy Italian eatery sitting along a line of venues along the street. Directly on a popular sidewalk where locals and visitors alike trek back and forth throughout the day, there’s no better place than Cucina Dell’ Arte to satisfy your craving for an early Breakfast, long lingering Lunch or romantic Dinner with someone special. Our most recent trip to Palm Beach involved dinner at Cucina Dell’ Arte, and we are happy to pass along our glowing review of this fine neighborhood bistro commonly frequented by local celebrities and a normal site for the Palm Beach Power Lunch.
We arrived in the evening after dark. To our contentment, there wasn’t too much of a crowd or noise, so we settled in at one of the four patio tables lining the sidewalk. The establishment is colorful and vibrant with chandeliers overhead and uniquely, a disco ball handing above the bar inside! Framed Italian posters accentuate the neutral-toned walls, while an eclectic decor catches one’s eye every now and again. The restaurant has a fun, exciting, yet sophisticated atmosphere we enjoyed.
Fresh bread was brought to our table with olive oil-basted roasted garlic for spreading onto the rolls. Delicious and creamy, the marinated garlic was an expert pairing.
Burrata With Tomatoes
We started with the Burrata With Tomatoes above. Fresh chilled Burrata cheese with thick slices of freshly-cut tomatoes, basil and a Tuscan olive oil. What a terrific way to start a meal! Below, we shared the Bistecca Maria Rossa, grilled skirt steak with tomato salsa, crumbled gorgonzola and potato hash…
Bistecca Maria Rossa
We couldn’t help but try their popular pizza while we were there also. Below, we selected Cucina Dell’ Arte’s Margherita Pizza with mozzerella and fresh tomato and basil…
I especially loved the floral touch the staff deliveres with these fresh Gerber Daisies that are placed in a bud vase on each table!
A great local spot to catch up with old friends, meet new ones and have a wonderful time while dining in a unique establishment!
- ESTABLISHMENT / DECOR: Italian, eclectic, fun and colorful creative decor.
- FOOD / DRINK: Freshly-prepared Italian favorites, flavorful preparation, vibrant presentation and a terrific selection of wines with a full bar inside.
- LOCATION: Cucina Dell’ Arte is located at 257 Royal Poinciana Way in Palm Beach, FL 33480.
- HOURS: The restaurant is open 365 days a year for Breakfast from 7-11 AM, Lunch from 11 AM – 5 PM, and for Dinner from 5 PM -3 AM.
- SERVICE / STAFF: We received incredible service and quick prompt presentation of the items we ordered.
- PRICE / VALUE: The value of the cuisine we enjoyed was right on the money. Delicious sauces and marinades, fresh crisp Italian bread with roasted garlic, Tuscan olive oils and savory entrees and appetizers.
- CORKAGE FEE: $35 per bottle
- CONTACT INFO: Phone: (561) 655-0770, Website: www.cucinadellarte.com
- TOTAL BILL: Our final bill came to $76.42, which included two glasses of wine, the Burrata With Tomato appetizer, a Margherita Pizza and the Bistecca Maria Rossa, which we were happy to pay for the quality of the dishes we were served! Definitely worth the splurge!
* Menu and prices subject to change without notice.