The uniqueness and meticulous presentations that Chin Dynasty China Bistro offers to the community go far beyond great tasting and visually appealing flavors. The owners and staff have right to pride themselves on their fresh ingredients, professional demeanor, and sincere attitude toward supplying the area with truly authentic Chinese cuisine.
Menu, Fried Wonton Wrappers & Hot and Sour Soup
Named after the Ch’in Dynasty that gave its name to China, this family-owned eatery has consistently catered to the Chinese and Japanese cuisine cravings of this southern locale. Above, the restaurant menu is filled with delicious options, while the Hot and Sour Soup and Fried Wonton Wrappers make ample starters to any chosen selection.
There is an expansive sushi and sashimi menu to compliment your Japanese food cravings at this China bistro as well. We continued our feast with the Philly Roll, which was inclusive of fresh salmon, crabstick, sinful cream cheese, and creamy ripe avocado. An excellent addition to any meal at Chin Dynasty China Bistro.
Mongolian Beef Entree
My husband had a yearning for one of his favorite Chinese dishes…Mongolian Beef. This presentation arrived steaming hot with a side of fried rice. The signature essence and flavors of this beef dish were astounding and forced our mouths to water with excitement, while the bold taste of beef and stir fried vegetables combined to deliver a satisfying meal.
Crispy Honey Chicken
One of my favorites at this particular eatery is the Crispy Honey Chicken. When an indulgence is in order, this is the place to run to for calming those cravings for something crunchy, sweet, and hearty. Also paired with a side of hot fried rice, this selection was just the thing I was looking for.
One of the areas favorite Chinese restaurants, Chin Dynasty China Bistro’s successful reputation for fresh ingredients cooked in pure vegetable oil is proving to be a permanent fixture in the southern town of Bluffton, SC. We’re happy they’re around as we enjoy visiting when we’re in this area of the South.
ESTABLISHMENT / DECOR: Chinese themed decor complete with it’s own sushi bar offers a spacious main dining room with booths and tables, private dining rooms, and a relaxing zen-based ambiance.
- FOOD / DRINK: Fresh tasting and meticulously prepared Chinese favorites and flavorful sushi and sashimi presentations keep this unique establishment a local favorite. Some gluten-free items are available as well.
- LOCATION: Positioned at popular Berkeley Place close to Sea Turtle Cinema, the eatery is located at 108 Buckwalter Parkway in Suite # 2H in Bluffton, SC 29910.
- HOURS: Chin Dynasty China Bistro is available for lunch Monday through Friday from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM, and on Saturday and Sunday from 12:00 Noon until 4:00 PM. (Lunch Combo selections are available daily until 4:00 PM). Dinner is offered Sunday through Thursday from 4:00 PM until 10:00 PM, and on Friday and Saturday evenings from 4:00 PM to 10:30 PM.
- SERVICE / STAFF: Considerate and helpful, we were happy with the service that was rendered.
- PRICE / VALUE: A terrific value at very reasonable prices, especially the Lunch Combo selections.
- CORKAGE FEE: There is a simple $5 per 750mL bottle allowed.
- CONTACT INFO: Phone: (843) 757-7998, Website: www.chindynasty.biz
- PARKING: Ample complimentary parking is available for patrons dining inside the restaurant, while designated parking spaces are provided for carry-out orders to be picked up.
- PRICING: The Philly Roll was a satisfactory $5.25, while the Mongolian Beef and Crispy Honey Chicken came in at $7.95 each.
*Menu and prices subject to change without notice.