Yard House Restaurant at Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa in Las Vegas, Nevada has become a compelling destination eatery ready to put a memorable spark in your evening, a little American-Fusion fare into your culinary involvement, and if you’re a brew connoisseur, a certain spring in your step with their impressive selection of draft beers, the variety of upscale American fare, and a Classic Rock soundtrack to make anyone relive fond memories of years gone by. A definite conversation-piece locale, Yard House at Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa has been around since 2009. Since this locale opened, it has received only rave reviews from critics and consistent return visits from its regulars and visitors alike.
Yard House began as a Southern California-based upscale American-Fusion establishment proud of its collective selection of ales, great atmosphere, and memorable fare. Currently spanning sixteen states in America, Yard House has certainly made its mark on the country with each location boasting one of the world’s largest collections of draft brews and is known for its reasonable prices for extraordinarily mouthwatering presentations of items from burgers to exquisite seafood entrees, to ribs to many comforting house favorites that are sure to have you returning for more.
Showcasing miles of stainless steel beer lines (literally) stretching overhead from a glassed-in keg room to the center-stage island bar offering a definite conversation piece factor, Yard House Red Rock offers something for every patrons’ taste whether it be a tasting of an array of the ales on tap at the bar, a hand shaken signature martini, or a non-alcoholic concoction crafted by one of the Yard House mixologists on site.
Ginger Crusted Norwegian Salmon
We indulged in some quite influential entrees from the menu on our most recent visit to the restaurant. The first was the Ginger Crusted Norwegian Salmon presented with wasabi mashed potatoes, carrots, snow peas, a spicy peanut vinaigrette, and fried carrot strips. The colorful green snow peas brought a vibrant appeal to this dish, while the tender cooked salmon combined with an incredible peanut-based vinaigrette with a spicy kick delivered on so many levels.
BBQ Bacon Cheddar Burger
When that hankering for a great burger starts to nag at you, try Yard House’s BBQ Bacon Cheddar Burger. Constructed with apple wood smoked bacon, rum BBQ sauce and that signature Yard House garlic aioli, you will find that this sandwich will most definitely hit the spot and keep those cheeseburger cravings at bay. The sweetness of the apple wood bacon was a nice contrast against the creamy melted cheddar cheese and garlic-essence aioli, while the meaty taste of the beef cooked-to-order was bursting with savory tenderness and flavor.
New York Steak Sandwich
Partner and Executive Chef Carlito Jocson certainly knew what he wanted in terms of components for his NY Steak Sandwich. Crafted with grilled bread and that popular signature garlic aioli, this sandwich boasts flavor, an ingenious conglomeration of ingredients, and a memorable taste that will make you order it again and again. Cooked-to-order, starting with roasted Roma tomatoes that burst when bitten into, wholesome layers of melted Swiss cheese, and crunchy fried onions with an accompaniment of sweet potato fries on the side that are not only a healthier selection, but I think an excellent companion that brings out the flavor of this steak sandwich.
Yard House Restaurant at Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa requires no explanation. It simply is great food encompassing extraordinary flavors, popular and rock classics playing throughout the eatery as well as big games being aired on the numerous flat screen televisions, and an ambiance of relaxation, coziness, and comfort all in a welcoming and casual atmosphere. Whether it’s for a meal out for a large gathering, a romantic dinner out, or just a drink at the bar with an old friend (or a new one!), take a few hours out of your schedule to visit Yard House restaurant to see for yourself just how incredible an experience it can be.
- ESTABLISHMENT / DECOR:This fun and vivacious energy-filled establishment offers over 130 savory temptations on its flavor-rich menu including a plethora of choices of distinct ales and signature cocktails proudly shown off by the miles-long piping of liquids overhead leading from a glass-enclosed keg room to the center-of-attention bar area. Comforting booths and alternative seating give diners plenty of room to relax and take everything in, while enjoying games on a number of flat screen televisions, delicious mouthwatering bites, and refreshing adult beverages. Additionally, the original artwork of Contemporary American artist Jerome Gastaldi is proudly displayed throughout the eatery expelling his take on the energetic vibe of the establishment. The resort was named “One Of the World’s Best New
Hotels” in the 2007 “Hot List” issue of Conde Nast Magazine.
- FOOD / DRINK: Large portions are served by a friendly wait staff, refreshing beverages offer a cure for that Las Vegas thirst, and the quality of the cuisine from Chef Carlito will impress without a doubt amongst the 130 items available on the menu. There are also several vegetarian and gluten-free items on the extensive menu, as well as several choices available for under 600 calories. Brews are served at a consistent chilled temperature of between 34 and 36 degrees to maintain optimal refreshing quality.
- LOCATION: Yard House Restaurant @ Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa is located at 11011 West Charleston Boulevard in Las Vegas, NV 89135.
- HOURS: Yard House is available for lunch daily from 11:00 AM until 5:00 PM. The restaurant is open on Sundays starting at 10:00 AM, and Monday through Saturday from 11:00 AM. Happy Hour offers1/2-price appetizers, pizza-style bites, and so much more Monday through Friday from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM, and from Sunday through Wednesday from 10:00 PM until closing.
- SERVICE / STAFF: Sincere professional service is supported by a smiling and efficient wait staff.
- PRICE / VALUE: The quality of the environment, staff, and cuisine speak for themselves at Yard House.
- CORKAGE FEE: $15 per 750 mL bottle.
- CONTACT INFO: Phone: (702) 363-9273, Website: www.yardhouse.com
- PARKING: There is ample complimentary parking in the lot just outside of the restaurant in the Red Rock Resort’s parking area.
- PRICING: The Ginger Crusted Norwegian Salmon came in at an acceptable $22.85, while my BBQ Bacon Cheddar Burger arrived at a palatable $11.85. The New York Steak Sandwich was fairly priced on the menu at $16.95, and the refreshing Arnold Palmers were $3.75 each.
* Menu and prices subject to change without notice.