Within the The Forum Shops at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas exists an Italian eatery you just cannot miss when there. Trevi, named after the famous Trevi Fountain In Rome, offers diners comfortable seating options, stunning modern decor with an Italian aptitude, and scrumptious menu and beverage selections to suit most anyone.
The below photos showcase the front view of Trevi with its expansive ‘outdoor patio’ populated by many. Fixtures glow with a dim romantic light, while the restaurant’s oval shaped 28-seat bar provides patrons with refreshing libations and pleasant conversation from friendly informed mixologists
If you’ve never been to The Forum Shops At Caesar’s Palace, you really should visit it at least once. The ‘outdoor’ appearance truly is pretty spectacular. Though you’re indoors, this shopping and dining area of the property was designed to seemingly bring you out of doors. If you’ve never experienced The Forum Shops, we can understand how that may sound a bit confusing, but the photos below show what we’re talking about. Not only is the massive arched ceiling of the mall artistically crafted to authentically look like the heavens above complete with wispy clouds, but the colors of a fading sunset also enhance this already striking spectacle.
The Fountain of the Gods & the “Indoor” Heavens
Though it’s not the Trevi Fountain, the Fountain Of The Gods in The Forum Shops is a beautiful site. Located beside Trevi, it offers diners and passers-by a transformational experience with its waterfall and breathtaking sculptures and columns. But the view of the Fountain of The Gods and Trevi’s ‘out of doors’ setting and breathtaking architecture and design by the renowned Rockwell Group are not all you’ll discover here…the fine Italian cuisine is another phenomenal part of this exciting Italian locale.
Capri Coral Crush Martini
Here’s a delicious introduction to a sensational meal at Trevi…among the numerous liquid compilations from the bar such as their rich red wines, refreshing Mojitos, and many others, the Capri Coral Crush ($11) was my favorite. Made with Smirnoff Melon Vodka, blended mango, pineapple, guava and passion fruit juice, this flavorsome cocktail was served in a martini glass and is a perfectly chilled frozen treat…with a little something extra!
Eggplant Parmesan Appetizer
Executive Chef Peter Scaturro seriously knows how to keep patrons returning to Trevi with his crafty and succulent Italian fare. Above, The Eggplant Parmesan Appetizer ($9.95) offers sauteed eggplant crowned with a tangy marinara sauce, melted mozzarella cheese, and strips of basil highlighting the whole dish. Not only a beautiful and vibrant presentation, but also a delicious one as well.
Another tasty bite we enjoyed on our last visit to Trevi was their brick oven fired Margherita Pizza ($13.95). An overwhelmingly flavor filled combination of Roma tomatoes, melty Mozzarella cheese and fresh basil make this 6-serving item perfect for a party of two or four.
A remarkable location for taking a break from shopping at The Forum Shops at Caesar’s Palace, meeting friends and family for dinner, or just having a few crisp glasses of vino at the Trevi bar will leave you ready to return for another meal very soon. It did for us, and we think you’ll be happy you stopped in.
- ESTABLISHMENT / DECOR: Modern decor and architecture designed especially for Trevi by the infamous Rockwell Group architects, relaxing fountain beside the ‘patio’ courtyard, and an appropriate location for people watching in The Forum Shops at Caesar’s Palace.
- FOOD / DRINK: House-crafted wood fire oven pizzas, hand-shaken refreshing chilled cocktails and wine, and a reasonable price tag on every item at this Italian establishment…who wouldn’t love it here?
- LOCATION: Trevi is located in The Forum Shops at Caesar’s Palace at 3500 Las Vegas Boulevard South, NV 89109.
- HOURS: The restaurant is available for lunch, Happy Hour (called ‘Trevi Time’, and dinner. Hours are Sunday through Thursday 11 AM to 11 PM, and Friday through Saturday from 11 AM to 12 midnight. ‘Trevi Time’ is available Sunday through Friday from 2 PM – 6 PM.
- SERVICE / STAFF: Our server was delightful, knowledgeable about the menu and beverage list, and was a wonderful conversation partner throughout our dining experience.
- PRICE / VALUE: We were satisfied with the cost of our orders for what we were charged and the location we were visiting.
- CORKAGE FEE: $25 per 750mL bottle…hey, it’s Vegas!
- CONTACT INFO: Phone: (702) 735-4663, Website: www.trevi-italian.com
- PARKING: On some occasions visiting Caesar’s Palace, we’ve had a driver to deliver us to the facility, while on other trips, we’ve left our vehicle with Caesar’s Palace Valet Department located in front of the main entrance to Caesar’s Palace Casino & Resort.
- TOTAL BILL: Our bill for one Eggplant Parmesan appetizer, a Margherita Pizza, one Capri Coral Crush, a glass of Merlot and a Mojito totaled just under $65, but we feel it was worth the quality of the food an beverages that were presented along with the terrific ambiance and exceptionally friendly and efficient service.
* Menu and prices subject to change without notice.