Situated in the Coligny Beach neighborhood on Hilton Head Island in South Carolina, there is an innovative restaurant named Daniel’s. Opened in 2010, this fun and vibrant establishment will only enhance the culinary surprises that await your palate as Chef Russel Keane delivers a wonderful execution of his delightful preparations.
The stunning decor and colorful wood-intensified walls are catchy to the eye. Looking back at the front door after entering (above), there are cozy booth-like seats with narrow tables available and perfect for sipping cocktails. Below, the view entering the restaurant through the massively ornate entrance.
When you enter Daniel’s, to your immediate left is a bar area highlighted in light blue lights, while to your right is a dining area and additional bar enhanced with red lights, seemingly giving the space a fire-and-ice concept.
I snapped the below photo from our table. I was amazed by the intricacy of the design work on the walls and throughout the venue…
Every day from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM, Daniel’s offers their Happy Hour menu to those visitors who are prepared to dive into all things delicious! We started with a glass of wine and a Bluetini…
Glass of Pinot Noir and a Bluetini
Crab Stuffed Salmon Sliders
Above and below, the savory and incredibly flavorsome Crab Stuffed Salmon Sliders were also divine. Their tender and crispy bread base, fresh arugula and tomato, fresh seared Atlantic salmon and creamy pickled sauce on top not only tasted unique, but also made for an extremely attractive offering…
Crab Stuffed Salmon Slider Close-Up
Below, the Bacon-Wrapped Medjool Dates were stuffed with almonds and Brie cheese then drizzled with a raspberry vinaigrette dressing and complimented with a touch of arugula…
Bacon Wrapped Medjool Dates
The Sicilian Bruschetta De Pomodoro was a savory delight as well with chopped black olives, fresh tomatoes and a feta salsa atop toasted garlic crostinis.
Sicilian Bruschetta De Pomodoro
With tapas choices large enough to share, the worldwide cuisine inspirations from Europe and the Mediterranean, Asia and India, and The Americas, as well as the unique transformation of the establishment after dinner is finished into an exciting night club, Daniel’s has become a quick favorite of Hilton Head Island locals and visitors alike.
- ESTABLISHMENT / DECOR: Pictures are worth a thousand words, and the above photos show the interesting culmination of vibrant hues, colorful lighting and comfortable atmosphere at Daniel’s.
- FOOD / DRINK: Crisp cocktails, savory wines and palatable cuisine served in a visually-stimulating manner.
- LOCATION: Daniel’s is located at 2 North Forest Beach Drive – Suite 108 in Hilton Head Island, SC 29928.
- HOURS: Daniel’s is open daily. Their Early Dining Menu is available every evening from 4 PM to 6 PM, while their Happy Hour and Tapas Menu is available daily from 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM. Please call for changes in the schedule before visiting, as times may vary for seasonal reasons.
- SERVICE / STAFF: We were appreciative to receive attentive friendly service at Daniel’s.
- PRICE / VALUE: Terrific prices for tapas large enough for two and discounted beverage prices during Happy Hour.
- CORKAGE FEE: $10 per bottle.
- CONTACT INFO: Phone: (843) 341-9379, Website: www.danielshhi.com
- PARKING: There is ample parking in the private lot available to customers.
- TOTAL BILL: We spent just under $35 (including tax) and were excited to receive such value for the quality of what we received.
* Menu and prices subject to change without notice.