Gentle coastal breezes that embrace your every move…the salty essence of the breaking surf from an expansive ocean…closing your eyes, even if just for a moment in time, and experiencing complete bliss as velvety smooth sand fills in around your bare feet where you stand. Heaven perhaps? Maybe the next best thing. Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach upholds its stellar reputation by creating a euphoric ambiance for its guests, presenting an upscale dignified glamour for all to enjoy, and offering some of the most luxurious and tranquil accommodations around. Four Seasons selected yet another ideal location when they decided to enter the Palm Beach arena by marking their territory on six acres of immaculate oceanfront property. And this Florida hideaway was just the place for them. The city, also known by locals as ‘Palm Beach Island’ and ‘The Island of Palm Beach’ is the easternmost town in Florida. A barrier island, Palm Beach is 16 miles long, is 65 miles north of popular Miami, and is separated from Lake Worth and West Palm Beach by the Intracoastal Waterway. A sophisticated beach neighborhood invites those from afar, and greets those who are around on a daily basis projecting a feeling of family…even among strangers. This upscale close-knit community is proud of what they have created.
The interior of the Four Seasons Resort in Palm Beach is everything one could imagine. Classic, sophisticated, elegant. Upon first approach, uniformed smiling attendants greet guests as they assist with luggage and escort arriving parties inside. Ushered to the registration area along an elaborate entrance of columns and travertine and marble in soothing tones, the staff takes great pride in their customer service proficiency as guests’ reservations are confirmed and seamless registrations are expertly executed.
I am always enamored by Four Seasons’ extravagant floral arrangements. Not once have we visited one of these locations and not been awed by multiple unique centerpieces throughout the properties.
The Premiere Ocean View Suite offers breathtaking views of the surf and expansive perspectives of the Palm Beach coastline. Above, our guest quarters allowed for relaxation and enjoyment with an extended balcony, living room, additional powder room, and ample mobility within the master bedroom and connecting bath. We enjoyed the sunset and sunrise views from the patio before and after meetings my husband was attending, and found time to enjoy resort amenities while we were there.
Resort Pool Bar, View of the Pool Terrace & Private Cabanas
The resort pool is intricately surfaced with Egyptian limestone, while private cabanas offer shade from the sun’s rays. Chilled towels, Evian spritzes and iced water are always complimentary here as well as seasonal fruit treats and sunglass cleaning for in-house guests. Lush landscape and perfectly-positioned comfortable lounge furniture is enhanced by an inviting whirlpool and the tucked-away pool bar that will cater to your every desire as ocean breezes play puppetry with towering palms in celebration of visiting guests and returning locals.
Several hours of free time allowed us a relaxing visit to the beach upon our arrival. There, we found a secluded section of beach with lounge chairs and umbrellas awaiting us. Fresh towels in abundance and iced water was served, and we were presented with two hand-shaken Cuban mojitos from the pool bar almost instantly. Removing my sandals and digging my toes into the warm soft sand beneath me was heavenly. The fresh muddled mint and lime in my cocktail was refreshing and cooling in the warm afternoon sun, and the comforting view of the untouched turquoise splendor before us placed us in a state of contentment. The temptation to spend the night in that very spot as we watched the sun setting over the horizon hours later crossed our minds more than once, but we finally relented and returned to our suite to prepare for dinner that night.
Unmistakable elegance abounds as far as the eye can see from the tides of an azure ocean to the smooth silken sand along the coastline to the memorable sunsets that remain in your memory forever, while thoughts of crafting plans to return here come into your mind immediately…even before your trip is halfway over.
A Plethora of Meal Options Available Through In-Room Dining
The Four Seasons Palm Beach Resort offers outstanding renewal and relaxation for anyone requiring a little break from the daily grind. Besides the fantastic dining options on property, the city offers cafes and eateries that open their doors right onto the sidewalks creating a welcoming environment for all who pass by. A subtle calmness, a seamless tranquility, and a relaxed understood declaration of open invitation fills the air among a town that commands simple enjoyment for all.
- PROPERTY: Four Seasons Palm Beach will surround you in tranquility and make you realize that sometimes it pays to remember to take it slow, take a breath, and just enjoy life.
- SERVICE / STAFF: Our experience with the staff at this specific Four Seasons property was delightful. Each associate we came into contact with was professional, caring, went out of their way to assist if needed, and knowledgable about the property and surrounding community.
- PET FRIENDLINESS: We’re happy to report that Four Seasons Palm Beach is extremely pet friendly to both felines and canines. Our traveling kitty accompanied us on the trip, and the hotel staff couldn’t have been more happy to welcome her to the property.
- DINING OPTIONS: GRAZE- Amongst poolside gardens, Graze offers three meals daily serving fresh handcrafted fare. Breakfast is presented from 7 AM – 11:30 AM, lunch is offered from 11:30 AM – 2 PM, while dinner is available from 5:30 PM – 10 PM. ATLANTIC BAR & GRILL is the island’s only authentic beachfront outdoor eatery! Just steps from the ocean, lunch can be enjoyed from 11:30 AM – 4:30 PM, Happy Hour is lively and entertaining from 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM, and cocktails are served from 10:30 AM to 7 PM. A third sensational gastronomical experience at the Four Seasons Palm Beach is their fine dining establishment, THE RESTAURANT. This upscale, yet coastal casual feeling seafood dining experience will thrill your taste buds with fresh sustainable dinner delights daily crafted by Chef from 5:30 PM – 10 PM. The Restaurant also allows for outdoor dining on an elaborate terrace where patrons can enjoy ocean breezes and a bit of romance in the air. THE RESTAURANT BAR & LOUNGE is located inside The Restaurant, and served hand-shaken libations from 4:30 PM until 10 PM when the establishment closes for the evening. Additonally, THE LIVING ROOM, which is the lobby lounge on property, offers light entrees, cocktails and dessert selections seasonally May 16 through December 15 from 9 PM until Midnight on Fridays and Saturdays, then December 16 through May 15 guests can delight in longer hours with The Living Room being open Sundays through Thursday from 4:30 PM to 10 PM, and also on Fridays and Saturdays from 4:30 to Midnight.
- LOCATION: The Four Seasons Palm Beach Resort is located at 2800 South Ocean Boulevard in Palm Beach, FL 33480.
- CONTACT INFO: Phone: (561) 582-2800, Website: www.fourseasons.com/palmbeach
- PARKING: Parking is handled by the resort valet attendants for the convenience of in-house guests and visitors.
- RESORT AMENITIES: Amenities include three restaurants, an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, a health club, a steam room, a full-service spa, 24-hour business center services with meeting rooms, Wi-Fi available for a nominal surcharge, a sizable banquet area, a ballroom, a coffee shop/cafe, a children’s club, Concierge services, and much more.
* Rates, menus & prices subject to change without notice.