For over thirty years, Reilley’s has been catering to the locals and visitors alike on the island of Hilton Head, South Carolina and the surrounding areas. Now with two locations at either end of the island, patrons gather together for that end of the day ice cold brew, that anticipated meeting with loved ones, and for incredible meals and Happy Hour specials most every evening.
Both establishments offer the same savory cuisine, always consistent, always fresh and flavorsome. Each houses a traditional Boston-style pub complete with two of the best places on the island to enjoy your favorite sports games, indulge in savory Irish fare and chilled cocktails, and get involved in all of the local excitement that is included in a true feel-good pub environment.
The dim lighting inside these establishments is strikingly evocative of traditional Boston pubs with their larger than life display of friendly bartenders, sports on every big screen television imaginable, accepting blend of true locals mixed with the camaraderie of conversation with visiting tourists, and libations served up by skilled mixologsts complimented by mouthwatering and unforgettable dishes just waiting to dare you to try them and be won over by their succulent flavors and creative preparations that will create a comforting feeling you’ll never long to depart from.
Pub Menu, Cocktails & Fresh Made Popcorn
The bar houses a variety of brews on tap and by the bottle as well as traditional cocktails to suit most anyone’s desires for something chilled and intoxicatingly refreshing. We’ve often indulged in the well-prepared martinis, signature cocktails, and selection of wines from the array of choices available to accompany some of the sensational appetizers and meals we’ve enjoyed here over the years.
Collection of Various Favorites Off the Pub Menu
When it comes to which items to order to enjoy when visiting either of these long standing island pubs, we have a few suggestions. Starting with a popular house favorite, the Irish Potato Skins made in house with melty cheddar and mozzarella cheeses, crisp flavorful bacon crumbles, a sprinkling of decorative fresh parsley, and a side of creamy chilled sour cream are a sure winner. Or try the Buffalo Buttermilk Battered Shrimp with their crunchy goodness drowned in a zippy and zesty buffalo sauce for an added kick served with a side of cool blue cheese dressing and fresh cut chilled celery. Other loved accoutrements in the pub off of the menu are the Fresh House Spring Rolls handcrafted daily with plum sauce and pickled ginger and the Cheese Quesadilla with sour cream and house made salsa. Or the fan favorite classic Fish & Chips entrée created with Boston Cod deep fried in a beer batter presented with fries, coleslaw, and savory tartar sauce. Sometimes, there’s just nothing better.
Take a peek at the pub’s dinner menu as well for more full dinner selections from fresh seafood dishes, to hearty sandwiches and unforgettable burgers, to chicken and pasta offerings, to fine steaks and garden fresh salads worth raving about. A sure bet when seeking a gathering place to meet, mingle, and blend in with the locals anytime for great times and delicious fare far from Bostom, yet encompassing all there is to love about the traditional Boston pub in the Lowcountry.
- ESTABLISHMENT / DECOR: The dim lighting and secluded environment of the pub atmosphere is well loved by locals and visitors alike. A welcoming feeling embraces all who walk through the doors of each establishment, while the casual ambiance caters to those dressed down as well as those in three-piece suits who arrive straight from the office.
- FOOD / DRINK: Flavorsome classic pub favorites, succulent steak and pasta offerings, fresh salads and specials on specific evenings delight everyone from the beef lover to the calorie-conscious patron. A full bar at each location caters to any concoction that can possibly be desired.
- LOCATION: Two Reilley’s locations exist on Hilton Head Island for your dining and libation enjoyment…the first, Reilley’s Grill & Bar is positioned at 7D Greenwood Drive on Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, while the second establishment, Reilley’s North End Pub, is situated on the north side of the island at 95 Matthews Boulevard on Hilton Head Island, SC 29926.
- HOURS: Happy Hour offers some fairly decent discounted bites and sips with 1/2 off domestic bottles of beer, 1/2 off select draft brews, 1/2 off house wines, and 1/2 off well liquor drinks. Happy Hour lasts from 4:00 PM until 7:00 PM, which makes us extremely happy when we can get to the pub before 5:00 PM! Normal business hours for the establishments exist Monday through Saturday from 11:30 AM until 2:00 AM, and on Sundays from 11:00 AM to 2:00 AM.
- SERVICE / STAFF: Friendly and efficient mixologists and servers allow patrons to enjoy their visit while feeling catered to at any given moment. The staff excels in everything they do at both locations, as we have continually witnessed when we visit when sojourning through the Lowcountry.
- PRICE / VALUE: Terrific Happy Hour deals, and reasonable full menu dining options as well. Something for everyone with specials throughout the week. Mondays feature Lobster Night, Tuesdays kids eat free, Wednesday & Saturdays offer Prime Rib Night, while a Sunday Brunch features complimentary Champagne & Mimosas.
- CORKAGE FEE: TBA
- CONTACT INFO: Phone: (843) 842-4414 (Reilley’s Grill & Bar on the south end of the island) and (843) 681-4153 (Reilley’s North End Pub), Website: reilleyshiltonhead.com.
- PARKING: There is ample complimentary private lot parking at both Reilley’s locations on the island.
- PRICING: When we’ve stopped by during Happy Hour, the Irish Potato Skins arrived at a simple $6.99, while the Buffalo Buttermilk Battered Shrimp selection came in at a worthwhile $8.99. The Chef’s Special House Made Spring Rolls were offered at $7.99, with the Cheese Quesadilla being priced at $4.95. Our Fish & Chips entrée finished off our culinary snacking at an acceptable $15.99.
*Menu and prices subject to change without notice.