At Four Seasons Hotel Houston, unrivaled opulence welcomes guests into its twenty story sophisticated abode offering all things lavish, comforting, and well-deserved. Five-Diamond Four-Star accommodations provide 404 spacious guest rooms that promise to boost heavenly dreams throughout the evenings, while a rejuvenating spa and unparalleled restaurants cater to your every whim. The lively excitement of staying right in the middle of downtown Houston at the epicenter of high dollar business deals being assembled, a deluge of tempting restaurants to cater to any culinary desire, and noteworthy entertainment venues and cultural destinations exist sheerly for your enjoyment. The popular House of Blues, and numerous broadening and ennobling attractions such as the Museum of Fine Arts and the Houston Theater District, not to mention sought-after Green Street with its profusion of entertainment and eateries is just steps from the hotel within walking distance and offer even more enlightenment within the perimeter of the city.
Despite all of what downtown Houston has to offer outside of the Four Seasons Hotel Houston, it’s what is inside this sophisticated locale that offers proof of its desire to provide world-class alluring space, first-rate service, and above all, a memorable experience graced with a Texan appeal that will convince you to return.
Eye-catching deep blues, gold detailing, and natural-toned hues throughout the hotel both in modern and time-honored styles enhance the refined ambience of this address, while pops of vibrant colors are delivered by fresh floral arrangements throughout the hotel. This non-smoking property offers such services such as a discerning multilingual Concierge, an accessible house car for downtown destinations, and extravagant amenities during any stay as well as enticing packages crafted to enhance your experience while at Four Seasons hotel Houston.
Deluxe room accommodations boast a wealth of comforts of home such as enormous bay windows overlooking the city, plenty of natural light during the day, comfortable office space for handling business, and beautiful décor and furniture in only the finest of luxurious textures and fabrics that Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts are synonymous for. Muted taupes, warm butter yellows, and shimmery touches of silvers refined the overall appearance of our suite with expansive stunning views of the city.
A full marble bathroom provides spacious grandeur, polished tones of gold and silver, and glassed-in showers along with L’Occitane bath amenities sure to remove the days stresses. Don’t forget to stop by the hotel spa for even more options for stress relief with a solo or couples massage, manicures and pedicures, a selection of spa treatments for the mind and body, and the utilization of Clarins products throughout the experience.
The Four Seasons Hotel Houston’s pool level, which underwent an incredibly elaborate renovation bearing a four million dollar price tag, is the city’s only resort-style outdoor pool. Graced with Brazillian wood decking, Turkish travertine tile, a contemporary water wall, a relaxing hot tub, a fire pit for evening get-togethers, and a poolside bar featuring light fare and healthy choices, the 65-foot aquatic haven that is the center of attention in this part of the hotel is lined with colorful flowers, beautiful foliage, and even Live Oaks and palm trees to intensify that resort feel in Houston’s hustle and bustle four stories below. You’ll almost forget you’re in the city here, as you relax your cares away with a cocktail served poolside and a little sunshine to enlighten your mood.
One of the best locales in our opinion in the downtown Houston area, Four Seasons Hotel Houston will prove its brand’s consistency in professional and reliable service, dependable cuisine opportunities, and focus on catering to its guests with unprecedented provisions sure to delight the Four Seasons regular, or the unsuspecting first-timer.
PROPERTY: An elegance you won’t soon forget, the Four Seasons Hotel Houston prides itself on making its guests feel at home in comfort and accessibility with its centrally-located position downtown.
SERVICE / STAFF: A well-informed staff presents a seamless approach to catering to their guests. Accommodations are precisely accurate and delivered as such, friendliness and graciousness is exuded upon registering upon arrival, and steps are taken and followed through successfully to provide full service to all who step foot onto this property.
- PET FRIENDLINESS: Four Seasons Hotel Houston welcomes both felines and K9s 25 pounds and under at no additional fee. A Pet Waiver is required at check-in for each pet.
- DINING OPTIONS: Quattro Italian is the property’s flagship fine dining restaurant located on the hotel’s third floor led by Executive Chef Marizio Ferrarese. Proudly featuring locally sourced ingredients fit for a king, the main restaurant is available for enjoying for breakfast Monday through Friday from 6:30 AM until 11:30 AM and on Saturdays and Sundays between 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM. Brunch brings customers in on Sundays starting at 11:00 AM until 2:00 PM, while Lunch offers even more variety daily between 11:30 AM and 2:30 PM. A Pasta Lunch Buffet is served Monday through Friday from 11:30 AM until 2:00 PM. Dinners are presented every evening from 5;30 PM through 10:00 PM for your convenience. This exquisite culinary plunge into all things savory is neighbored by the Vinoteca Wine Bar just steps away. Follow your carvings for great flavors and delicious options to the Lobby Lounge on the main level of the hotel, where you can delight in a variety of sophisticated whiskey presentations as well as specialty sliders with a Southwestern enhancement. Prefer a little something lighter and outdoors? Why not take a stroll and stay a while at The Deck poolside beneath the sunshine and blue skies above on the fourth floor of the property for a lighter and healthier menu selection. The Deck is available daily from Monday through Sunday from 9:00 AM until 9:00 PM.
- LOCATION: The Four Seasons Hotel Houston is conveniently located downtown at 1300 Lamar Street in Houston, TX 77010.
- CONTACT INFO: Phone: (713) 650-1300, Website: www.fourseasons.com/houston
- PARKING: Valet parking is available at the main entrance to the hotel.
- RESORT AMENITIES: The hotel pool deck invites those ready for relaxation or a morning swim on the fourth level of the property. An open outdoor space beneath the shimmering sunlight and sky blue fantasy overhead will allow for peace and tranquility in the middle of a bustling and energetic city. The 65-foot long pool is available for guests daily from 9:30 AM until 10:30 PM. Lines with beautiful trees, which Crete a natural privacy wall, this resort-style multi-million dollar area of tranquility is the only one of it’s kind in the area. The Spa offers dry saunas, whirlpools, massages, manicures and pedicures, body treatments, facials and complimentary spa amenities. Available daily from 8:00 AM until 8:00 PM, suddenly 12-hour days feel like complete bliss at The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Houston. Why not embrace all the comforts and luxurious pampering in The Spa’s 2,500 square feet of heavenly bliss. Four treatment rooms are accessible by reservation, and couples massages are also available at your request.
* Rates and prices subject to change without notice.